Information for Insolvency Practitioners
All technical personnel of Mayfields are either drawn from the insolvency profession or have significant experience in debt management. We have the right mix of skills to be of valuable assistance to insolvency practitioners who may be experiencing staff shortages or undergoing short term work peaks.
We are available to assist insolvency practitioners in the following ways:
- Provision of contract staff to cover work peaks on larger new appointments;
- On site management of trade-on administrations;
- Timely file completion (thereby freeing up full time staff to work on new and interesting matters);
- Cover absences arising from staff taking maternity leave or long service leave;
- Preparation of investigations and reports, including preference claims and insolvent trading claims (which may be neglected for considerable periods due to other work pressures)
Please contact us for further information.